The KAAR Education Summit provides an opportunity for attendees to enjoy dynamic speakers, customized break out sessions focusing on current Real Estate issues, Continuing Education (CE) opportunities, networking, and much more.
Following a two year absence, KAAR members' favorite Education Summit returns, Tuesday, November 1st at the Knoxville Convention Center. This year's Summit features a full day of fresh, future-focused content, rave-worthy speakers from across the country, elevated programming, and facilitated networking.
Tickets will be made available the beginning of September.
- Breakfast keynote: Today Matters, 12 Daily Practices for Tomorrows Success
- Agent Extinct: How to Survive the Ever-Changing Real Estate Market
- Hot Sauce Please! Proven Strategies to Spice Up your Real Estate Marketing
- Sill Rabbit, It’s a Turtle Race
- How to be a Lead Gen Machine
- Build Your Influencer Brand
- Make it Rain: Real Estate Investing for Real Estate professionals
- 7 Wealth Accelerators You Need to know about
- How’s that working out for you? Hot Legal issues in Real Estate
- Real Estate karma: Unethical, Illegal, or just plain Rude
- It’s got my eye on you! Surveillance and real estate
- 11 ways to lose your license
- Crpyto Currency
*Session titles and topics are subject to change