Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Knoxville Convention Center
The KAAR Education Summit provides an opportunity for attendees to enjoy dynamic speakers, customized break out sessions focusing on current Real Estate issues, Continuing Education (CE) opportunities, networking, and much more.
Following a two year absence, KAAR members' favorite Education Summit returns, Tuesday, November 1st at the Knoxville Convention Center. This year's Summit features a full day of fresh, future-focused content, rave-worthy speakers from across the country, elevated programming, and facilitated networking.
8am: Breakfast and Keynote (Ifoma Pierre)
4:30-4:45pm: Classes End
5:00pm: After party
Your Education Summit registration includes breakfast and lunch, refreshments throughout the day, networking opportunities, CE classes, dynamic speakers, a tech hub (to talk with representatives from Supra/Broker Bay, Transaction Desk, etc.), and after party.
A limited number of VIP tickets will also be available and include everything with the general admission ticket, along with free designated parking, a VIP lounge, private cocktail hour before the reception, and more.
Education Summit Speakers
- Breakfast Keynote: Today Matters, 12 Daily Practices for Tomorrows Success
- Agent Extinct: How to Survive the Ever-Changing Real Estate Market
- Hot Sauce Please! Proven Strategies to Spice Up your Real Estate Marketing
- Silly Rabbit, It’s a Turtle Race
- How to be a Lead Generation Machine
- Build Your Influencer Brand
- Make it Rain: Real Estate Investing for Real Estate professionals
- 7 Wealth Accelerators you need to know about
- How’s that working out for you? Hot Legal issues in Real Estate
- Real Estate Karma: Unethical, Illegal, or Just Plain Rude
- I’ve Got My Eye on You! Surveillance and Real Estate
- 5 Ways to Lose Your License
- Crypto: How to meet customers’ needs in a blockchain World
- Inflation: Dealing with an Inflationary Market and why Real Estate is the answer
*Session titles and topics are subject to change