KAAR Corporate Ally Program
There are numerous benefits being provided at each Corporate Ally level. Read below to learn more about the benefits provided this year.
The KAAR Corporate Ally Levels are as follows:
- Silver: $1,000
- Crystal: $2,500
- Golden: $5,000
To become a corporate ally fill out the voluntary invoice form linked below and send it to Catrin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have submitted your paperwork to Catrin she will follow up with further information.
KAAR’s Corporate Ally Program (CAP) is a powerful partnership between the National Association of REALTORS® and corporate entities designed to protect, promote, and strengthen the real estate industry. The program is open to brokerages, affiliate companies, or any corporate entity who may be impacted by Realtor issues.
Corporate entities that invest at the golden, crystal, silver or higher level through the Corporate Ally Program (CAP) receive the benefits listed below throughout the 2023 calendar year. While sponsorship opportunities for individual events will still be available, CAP is a great way to maximize exposure.
Golden Corporate Ally – $5,000 or more
- Recognition at all Government Affairs Department/Realtor® Party events in 2023, including local Realtor® Party trainings, major investors events, KAAR legislative breakfast, and more.
- Receive access to the Top Golf benefit-with access a maximum of 3 times in the 2023 investment year reservation of the Top Golf benefit must be made by the contact on the corporate ally paperwork or one of their three admins as noted on the paperwork.
- Recognition at select association membership events
- 2 tickets to all KAAR events (excluding Summer Solstice)
- Corporate Ally gift basket
- 1-hour Market Update Presentation (with KAAR’s Hancen Sale)
- Recognition as Corporate Ally on KAAR website
- Recognition as Corporate Ally in KAAR REsource biweekly newsletter
- Recognition as Corporate Ally in KAAR’s Market Pulse newsletter
- Receive Major Investor Perpetual Plaque
- Receive Corporate Major Investor Lapel and Digital Pin
- Receive Corporate Major Investor Social Media Overlay
- Receive online recognition on multiple National Association of Realtors® pages
Contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal and the National Association of REALTORS® or any of its state associations or local boards will not favor or disfavor any member because of the amount contributed. 70% of each contribution is used by your state PAC to support state and local political candidates. Until your state PAC reaches its RPAC goal, 30% is sent to the National RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a; after the state PAC reaches its RPAC goal it may elect to retain your entire contribution for use in supporting state and local candidates.