Board of Directors Election
2023 Election of Directors and Officers
The 2023 Election of Directors and Officers will take place October 3 – 5, 2022. This year there will be two Director-at-large positions elected to serve a three-year term. There will also be a First Vice President elected. The First Vice President will serve as President-elect in 2024 and President in 2025. In addition, a Treasurer will be elected to serve a two-year term.
- Director Candidates must have been a REALTOR® member of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS® for a minimum of two years.
- Director Candidates must have served on two committees of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS®. Committee service includes service on presidential advisory groups and task forces, completion of LeadershipKAAR, and/or having a leadership role in the YPN chapter. One of the two service requirements must have been within the last four years.
- Director Candidates must make a commitment to attend all possible association functions and be willing to represent the association at civic and community functions.
- Director Candidates must commit to attend the full Director Retreat, October 19-20.
- No more than two Directors-at-large from any company or firm may serve on the Board of Directors at any given time.
Officer Candidate (First Vice President)
- First Vice President candidates must have completed two years on the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors.
- The First Vice President Candidates must commit to serving as President-elect and then President.
- The First Vice President Candidates must commit to attend the full Director Retreat, October 19-20.
Officer Candidate (Treasurer)
- Treasurer candidates must have completed two years on the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors.
- The Treasurer candidates must commit to attend the full Director Retreat, October 19-20.
Meet the Candidates
First Vice President
After completing a three-year term on the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors, Tina has served the last two years as the association’s Treasurer. She is a graduate of LeadershipKAAR and over the years served on numerous KAAR task forces and committees, including Grievance, Professional Development, RPAC, Cultural Diversity, and Governmental Affairs. She has represented KAAR at the Tennessee REALTORS® level by serving on the Convention Committee, the Tennessee Real Estate Education Foundation (TREEF) where she was Liaison for the state Residential Forms Committee, and for several years as a member of the Tennessee REALTORS® Board of Directors. In addition, she is a 2022 graduate of A.R.E.A., the Tennessee REALTORS® Academy of Real Estate Advancement (A.R.E.A.) leadership program. Tina holds the SRS, ABR, GRI, MRP AWHD, and E-Pro designations. She is an Affiliate Broker with LeConte Realty, LLC.
Amanda served as the Blount County Chapter representative on the KAAR Board of Directors over the last three years. She served as Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS® President in 2012. Over the years, she also served on numerous KAAR Presidential Advisory Groups and Committees, including Education, Award of Excellence (Chair 2005), Grievance, MLS (Committee Chair 2008, PAG Chair 2014), Professional Standards (Hearing Panel Chair 2019, 2020), Nominating (Chair 2018), Budget & Finance (Chair 2009), Strategic Planning (Chair 2011), RPAC (Chair 2015), Bylaws (2020 PAG Chair), Building/Education Center Renovation (Chair 2015) and Governmental Affairs. At the Tennessee REALTORS® level, Amanda served on the Budget & Finance, Nominating, Strategic Thinking (Chair 2021), Professional Standards, Convention, and Residential Forms (2011 Chair) Committees. After serving several years as a Trustee on the Tennessee Real Estate Education Foundation (TREEF), she was Treasurer in 2015 and President in 2017. Amanda previously held the office of state Divisional Vice-President and served many years on the Tennessee REALTORS® Board of Directors. She is a 2019 Graduate of the Tennessee REALTORS® Academy of Real Estate Advancement (A.R.E.A.) program. Amanda holds the CRB, CRS, GRI, Master GRI, PMN, ABR, and SRES designations. She is the Principal Broker/Owner of LeConte Realty, LLC.
Director Slate 1
Andrew is a graduate of LeadershipKAAR and has served on numerous association Presidential Advisory Groups and Committees, including Governmental Affairs, Young Professionals Network, Strategic Planning, and Grievance. He is also active at the state level, currently serving on the Tennessee REALTORS® Grievance Committee. Andrew has a Broker’s License and is the Vice President of Business Development for Coldwell Banker Wallace.
Director Slate 2
Tiffany is an active member in KAAR, having served on various Presidential Task Forces, Presidential Advisory Groups, and Committees in recent years. Her service includes Community Involvement (2018 Chair), Cultural Diversity, Awards, Grievance, RPAC, Young Professionals Network, Technology, and Strategic Planning. Tiffany is a recipient of the association’s Rising Star award. She holds the GRI, SRES, CRS, MRP, and AHWD designations. In 2020, she served a one-year term on the KAAR Board of Directors. Tiffany holds a Broker’s License and is with Realty Executives Associates.